- Family Law 100%
Tanisha Taylor is dedicated to representing her clients in all family law matters. Her primary focus is on divorces, modifications, adoptions, and original suits affecting the parent child relationship. Tanisha is also a certified family law mediator. She is experienced in negotiating and litigating on behalf of our clients. Tanisha develops an individual approach to each case. She understands that not all cases or clients are the same. She is committed to providing equal representations to individuals of all different backgrounds, income levels, genders, sexual orientations, and races. Tanisha believes that everyone deserves access to equal representation and respect.
Tanisha was born and raised in St. Louis, Missouri. Tanisha was raised by a single mother who instilled the value of hard work in her from a young age. Her mother frequently told her "I can, I will, I am" to remind her that all things are possible. At 12 years old Tanisha lost her mom to colon cancer. Since the age of six years, old Tanisha had the dream to become an attorney one day. Throughout the many obstacles she faced in life she continued to follow her childhood dream to become an attorney. Before attending law school, Tanisha worked in the childcare and education field. She worked with families and children to develop behavioral and educational plans to fit the needs of every child.
Following law school, Tanisha spent her first year in San Antonio, Texas where she worked as a solo practitioner, and practiced family law and criminal law before moving to Dallas, Texas. In her free time, Tanisha enjoys volunteering as a family law mediator, spending time with her family, and educating herself on the ever changing legal system.
- St. Mary's University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas
- Honors: Excellence in Pro Bono
- Honors: National Trial Team Member
- Southeast Missouri State University, Cape Girardeau, Missouri
- Major: Political Science
- Major: Global Culture - Focus on French
- Texas, 2020
- State Bar of Texas - Family Law Section, 2020 to Present
- State Bar of Texas - Young Lawyers Section, 2020 to Present
Current Employment Position
- Associate Attorney
- Taylor Law and Mediation, Managing Attorney, 2021
- Law Offices of Ivan Friedman, Of Counsel/Student Attorney, 2019 to 2021
Pro Bono Activities
- Mediator for the Bexar County Dispute Resolution Center, 2021 to Present