A Family Law Attorney Who Has Your Back
Family law problems are often emotionally grueling. We can feel betrayed, rejected, hurt and overwhelmed. It’s times like these when we need someone who will offer honest advice and sound counsel. In tough issues that involve our kids, home or business, we really need an advocate we can depend on. Attorney Amber Shemesh and the team at Shemesh Family Law are those advocates.
Issues We Can Assist With
Texas family law encompasses many issues. We are ready to help you resolve your issue, no matter what your need. We can help with:
- All aspects of Texas divorce
- Child custody
- Child support and modifications
- Spousal support/alimony
- Enforcement of orders
- Establishing paternity and paternity disputes
- Name change after divorce
- Protective and restraining orders
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Termination of parental rights
- Grandparents rights
- Many types of adoptions
- Guardian ad litem
We understand that divorce and family law issues affect families in all income brackets. We will work with you to make our services accessible to you.
Five Benefits Of Mediation
We understand that in most cases, negotiating a settlement is in both parties’ best interest. Attorney Amber Shemesh is not only an experienced Texas family law attorney. She is also a Texas-certified family mediator. This provides her with the unique ability to effectively resolve conflict for many family law issues.
Many people do not realize that mediation is an option when it comes to Texas divorce. Mediation is a good fit for many people because it offers advantages that litigation does not. These advantages include:
- It is less expensive, typically, than litigation.
- It is less formal and more flexible than litigation.
- It is confidential, while a court case is not.
- Couples feel they have more control of the process because decisions are made jointly instead of by a judge.
- Children are less stressed because their parents are working together instead of fighting.
Mediation offers some definite advantages over traditional divorce litigation. Attorney Shemesh’s years of divorce experience have also given her the insight to know when negotiations will not work and litigation is in the best interest of her client.
The Passion And Commitment Your Case Needs
When you are ready to take the next step, we are here. Call 214-432-2501 or send us a confidential connection email, and we will be in touch. We offer a 30-minute consultation for new clients. Serving clients throughout the entire Dallas-Fort Worth area. Se habla español.