An Ally In All Your Family Law Matters

Name Changes

While changing one’s name sounds easy, there are important legal steps to take and boxes to check to make sure it is done correctly. Consulting with an attorney regarding a name change is an important first step, and we at Shemesh Family Law would love to help.